Content writer in Pakistan always thinks about getting maximum number of readers on their blogging site. It is significant to understand that it take a lot of efforts along with some smart decisions and tactics to be read by extended number of readers.
5 Points To Increase Traffic To Your Blog:
Today I will share some smart techniques with the help of which you will be able to generate more traffic than usual.
- When creating a heading content writers need to think smartly. Select a heading that will make readers click on your link as well as fill the heading with appropriate keywords, so that search engine love your post. There is no harm in keeping the heading both meaningful for the readers and keyword friendly for the search engines.
- Selection of the keywords, plays the most significant role, in increasing the traffic to the website. Some bloggers and writers stuff irrelevant keywords and phrases, which have no connection with the niche. This falls under wrong practices. Always keep the keywords relevant to the content and topic. This also helps in increased traffic.
- Without drafting creative and quality content, it becomes close to impossible for a blogger to get his content shared and liked by readers. If a content writer or blogger manages to get likes on the content and articles then there are high chances of share-ability of the article / blog.
- The concept of White Hat (techniques as per Google’s guideline – most commonly fresh, unique and quality content) and Black Hat (techniques that damage the ranking of your website or blog and tactics that Google does not support and as a result penalizes the site) should be crystal clear in the minds of the bloggers. Only use white hat practices.
- Keep updating yourself with Google’s updates and best practices. These techniques help you in understanding the practices liked by Google along with helping you in making your blog / website search engine friendly as well as user / reader friendly.
With the help of above mentioned pointers, I am sure you will not face any difficulty in getting traffic to your website or blog. Moreover, you will also be able to get high user retention on your blog. As a content writer, keep following these techniques and if you have any helpful suggestion, please share.